Tired of Windows Media weaknesses? Tired of its outrageous overhead requirements? Then GOM Player may well be the tool you’ve been looking for. GOM Media Player’s support for a wide range of file formats and its advanced playback capabilities has made it one of the most downloaded of all Media Player replacements.
This is a multimedia player that can play most encoded video formats including AVI, DAT, FLV, MPEG, DivX, XviD, and more, with its own built-in codec system. GOM can play video files that are being downloaded, or that are broken during the downloading process.
An interesting feature (Screen Capture) allows you to take a screenshot of your video directly from GOM Player. Using the Burst Capture feature, you can take continuous screenshots, up to 999 shots.
- Watch DVD-quality videos with 5.1 channel audio output.
- Supports most codecs (AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, FLI using an embedded codec system
- Plays incomplete or damaged AVI file by skipping the damaged frames
- Plays Locked Media Files while downloading or sharing
- Supports HTTP Streaming ASF/OGG/MP3/AAC/MPEG PS/MPEG TS
- Subtitle, Overlay Mixer features, Keys Remapping, Super speed/High Mode
- Plays Audio CD
- Plays Video CD/SVCD/XCD
- Enhanced Filter Rendering
- Customizable settings on the control panel
- Adjust image brightness, hue, and saturation
- Sharpen and add noise to your video
- Audio equalizer
- Fast forward/rewind using left/right keys
- Repeat a section of your video using A-B Repeat feature
This is my personal choice of media player and I have yet to be disappointed with its performance. I highly recommend this one.
GOM player has been downloaded 3,597,963 times on Download.com.
Download at: http://www.download.com/3000-20-10551786.html