A full Hard Drive will not function efficiently and consequently this will lead to overall system slowdown. Your Hard Drive requires at least 2 – 3MB of free space for programs to run smoothly. In fact, you need at least 15% of the Hard Drive’s capacity free in order to do a complete defragmentation. So, if you lack this much free space, you should uninstall unused or unwanted programs on your primary drive.
If you’re looking for a much faster and more powerful alternative to the Windows Add or Remove Programs applet, then Revo Uninstaller is for you. This free application with its advanced and fast algorithm scans before, and after you uninstall an application.
After the program’s regular uninstaller runs, you have the option of removing additional unnecessary files, folders, and registry keys that are usually left over on the Hard Drive. This feature is a definite plus for those of us who like to test new software; it means that the surprisingly large number of entries usually left over when using the Windows Add or Remove Programs applet can be removed without the need to run a registry cleaner.
Even if you have a broken installation, Revo Uninstaller scans for the application’s data on your hard disk drives and in the Windows registry, and shows all found files, folders and registry items so that they can be deleted.
With its unique “Hunter mode”, Revo Uninstaller offers you some simple, easy to use, but effective and powerful approaches to manage applications (uninstall, stop, delete, disable from auto starting) and to search out information about installed and/or running applications.
Revo Uninstaller conveniently includes another 8 handy and powerful tools to help you clean your system and keep it running at top speed.
- Uninstaller – free, simple, easy to use, and effective Uninstaller
- Auto Start Manager – stop programs that start automatically when Windows starts.
- Windows Tools Manager – handy and useful tools bundled with every version of Windows.
- Junk Files Cleaner – find and remove unnecessary files from your computer.
- Browsers History Cleaner – erase the web site history, visited pages history and temporary Internet files of Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape and Opera web browsers.
- Office History Cleaner – remove the history of most recently used files in MS Office.
- Windows history cleaner – remove the history of recently opened files, delete temporary files, remove usage tracks and other history items that are saved by Windows.
- Unrecoverable Delete Tool – erase files and folders forever.
- Evidence remover – make sure already deleted files, folders and other data are unrecoverable.
This application has become the “Swiss Army Knife” on my systems, and I can’t imagine being without it.
Highly recommended -10/10
Download Version 5.12 at: Download.com