From Redmond Digital
Edited by Bill Mullins
If you’re looking for one of the quickest and easiest ways to create your website, check out this free and easy web design software.
PersonalWebKit is an all-in-one tool that allows you to easily create, edit, design, and upload a Web site without knowing HTML and without managing files. You can edit text, edit and insert your digital camera photos, and add pages using simple point-and-click tools.
- You can add or remove pages with a couple of clicks.
- PersonalWebKit auto-links all your pages for you.
- Change and customize your design with a few clicks.
- Import, edit, and add effects to your digital camera photos.
- Type and edit text as easily as in a word processor.
- Import videos, music files, and office documents.
- Upload your site to the web with one click.
- Windows® 98 – XP.
Animated Quick Start Guide to get you started.
The Design Screen allows you to select from several layouts, backgrounds, and banner themes to get your custom site design.
The Picture Screen allows you to edit your digital photos. Add effects, crop, resize, and rotate until your picture looks great for your Web site.
The Photo Gallery feature creates a display of all your digital photos.
Import Video & Music files into your website.
Automatically links any new page
The Web Publish feature loads your site onto the Web every time you make changes.
Version 3.3 includes Export/Import Sites feature and Logo Import feature.
If you’re looking for one of the quickest and easiest ways to create your website, check out this easy web design software called PersonalWebKit.
Download at: Download.com
For a review of the freeware Web Design Software, KomPozer, on this Blog: Click Here